ATTENTION: We will be CLOSED the months of November, December and January.
About Our Bed & Breakfast
Things To Do
- Minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Unforgettable sites like Mabry Mill and Buffalo Mountain
- Hiking, Kayaking, Golfing, Biking, and Much More!
- World-Famous Friday Night Jamboree and Live Music Featuring: Bluegrass, Old-time, and Rock
- Premier and Award-Winning Wineries
- Fine Dining and Local Cuisine
- Walking Distance to a Unique Shopping Experience: Antique Stores, Galleries, and Arts & Crafts
- Annual Festivals, including FloydFest in July and the Bluegrass Festival in August
StoneHaven is indeed a treasure! Many thanks to Jennifer and Chris for a lovely, relaxing, fun-filled weekend! This was so much more than what we expected! Jennifer, your tomato pie is exceptional ! But both breakfasts were phenomenal ! Thank you so very much. We wish you the absolute best with your Treasure in Floyd!