About Our Bed & Breakfast
Set on 9 acres just outside the town limits of Floyd, enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds whether you relax on the expansive front porch with a favorite book or in the gazebo with a cool drink. You are sure to destress strolling the grounds while enjoying the cool breeze and abundant deer that daily frequent the property. The front Parlor offers a respite in itself! No matter the scenery you choose, Stonehaven offers much serenity here in Floyd, Virginia: Our Beautiful Mountain.
~We offer four handsomely decorated bedrooms, each with its own private bath~
Things To Do
Be sure to take time to see what Floyd has to offer…
- Minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Unforgettable sites like Mabry Mill and Buffalo Mountain
- Hiking, Kayaking, Golfing, Biking, and Much More!
- World-Famous Friday Night Jamboree and Live Music Featuring: Bluegrass, Old-time, and Rock
- Premier and Award-Winning Wineries
- Fine Dining and Local Cuisine
- Walking Distance to a Unique Shopping Experience: Antique Stores, Galleries, and Arts & Crafts
- Annual Festivals, including FloydFest in July and the Bluegrass Festival in August
StoneHaven is indeed a treasure! Many thanks to Jennifer and Chris for a lovely, relaxing, fun-filled weekend! This was so much more than what we expected! Jennifer, your tomato pie is exceptional ! But both breakfasts were phenomenal ! Thank you so very much. We wish you the absolute best with your Treasure in Floyd!
Get In Touch
Feel free to contact us by submitting the form below and/or calling us for more information. We look forward to having you to stay!